Sunday, January 30, 2011

Delightful church songs

Went to church yesterday with Wifeysue. It has been almost a year since I've been without hearing one of Pastor Julie's sermons. As usual, she delivered her sessions with as much as vitality and zest as always. I missed this feeling.

And I miss singing to my favourite songs and hymns in church. So when the Church ended with Hosanna... it struck such a reminiscent chord in me. I ended up karaoke-ing along with it via YouTube...! My all time favourite songs to sing in Church - Hosanna and I Give You My Heart by Hillsong. =)



My favourite chorus from this song?

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity





And my favourite Chorus from this one?

Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me

This is my desire, to honour You
Lord with all my heart I worship You
all I have within me
I give You praise
all that I adore is in You

Yup... I can sing this over and over again and again on my own. Heheheh.

Happy rainy Sunday, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment