I felt like such a busy bee flitting about. A thousand and one things on my list to do in preparation towards my goal for 2011! And now I have the satisfaction of crossing them off the list! Ahh... the feeling of minor accomplishments! 2011 is a good year, I've got a feeling about that, allrite!
My new year's resolution is split into two categories this year (since I am a double Masters mah... or soon to be lah anyway, must kiasu abit kan! hohoho)
Tangible Goals
To be financially independent by the end of year 2011...!
Non Tangible Goals
To be able to let go of things that I cannot control while living in contentment with what I already have.
And a wonderful quote popped up in my inbox today (compliments of the daily inspirational quotes) to supplement the non-tangible goal.
"We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude." - Charles Swindoll
Cheers to full blast positivity of 2011! Doesn't sound like too much does it? Fingers crossed that I'd achieve what I set out to do at the end of 2011!
And wishing the rest of you (Godknowswhoevenreadsthisblog) a wonderful new year of the Rabbit filled with blessings of joy and laughter.... and answered prayers!
Have an awesome Chinese New Year, folks! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment